Do you love interacting with people and leaving them with a positive impression?
Would you like to work for a business who not only looks after the health of their business but also for their employees, community and environment?
This may be for you….
Position: Client Services Manager / Administration Assistant
- As first point of contact via phone or in person for our business, you will provide existing and potential client's with exceptional customer service
- Provide administration support to the accounting and financial planning team as required
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering incoming phone calls and administration emails
- Greeting client's at reception
- Order and prepare refreshments as required
- Making client appointments
Office & Administration Support
- Maintain presentation and cleanliness o Reception/Meeting Rooms/Boardroom
- Electronic filing
- Handling incmoing and outgoing mail
- Generating letters, reports and required information
- Stationary management and orders
- Managing invoices and bills
- Participate in ongoing training as required
- Participate in team training, social events and community involvement
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Email application including cover letter and resume to Bronwyn Tyrell by 5pm Friday 14th October 2016
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org